Monday, June 17, 2013

Powerful Affirmations

How to write powerful Affirmations

Do you do daily affirmations? Or would you like to but just don't know how or where to start?

If you have ever heard about affirmations, you probably heard about writing things down to say to yourself that will use the Law of Attraction to bring those things to you. An affirmation is the act or process of affirming the things that are true in your life.

So are your affirmations true for you? Most people get skewed a bit here by saying affirmations that result in conflict in your emotions. For instance, if you make $30,000 per year, are struggling with your finances and are living paycheck to paycheck and one of your affirmation is, "I am a millionaire." or "I make $300,000 a year." your affirmations may be in conflict. Most people confuse affirmations with goals.

What results is a conflict in your emotional response. This is self defeating because the universe uses your emotional response as the interpretation of your thoughts. If you are watching a child play and laugh and it gives you a good feeling then the universe can recognize the good feeling and say "Let's bring her more good feelings."
But if every time you say your affirmation and you have a negative pit of the stomach feeling, then the universe interprets that as negative and will bring you more negative.



When writing affirmations ask yourself this:

Is it believable? Do you believe that it is possible? If you want to make more money, is it possible for you to get a raise? Yes. Is it possible for you to switch jobs and start making $40,000 per year. Can you see a way for your company to make more money and ask your boss to double your salary, especially if you can bring in a new account or increase profit margins in a big way? Instead of "I am a millionaire, write "I am managing my money better and continuing to see returns." or "My bank account is growing more and more each day."


If your affirmations are way beyond your reach- you will probably never get it. So start writing things that are within your reach. I'm not saying to lose your high hopes and big dreams. Keep the goal of becoming a millionaire always in your mind. Then write out all the ways you can think of to get there. Getting a raise at work; being offered an amazing job at another company, starting your own business, getting an inheritance, investing in real estate, investing in the stock market, inventing a new product or idea. What are ways that the universe can bring more money into your reality? Then ask the universe to set into motion one or all of these for you to become financially abundant.

Use these affirmation for financial abundance:

"I am starting to see new opportunities present themselves in my life towards financial freedom."
"The universe is helping me to become financially abundant." or
"I believe fully and truly that making money is becoming easier and easier."
"My unique skills and knowledge are very valuable and I am capable of earning lots of money."
"Everyday in every way, I am getting better and better."
"Money is beginning to flow into my life."
"I am making better financial decisions for myself and my family."
"I am worthy of success."


If you want to work with me personally to help write powerful affirmations in your life, shoot me an email. We can get started right away towards reaching your financial goals, career goals, health and body goals, relationship goals, and spiritual goals.

Have a peaceful day!

Dena Sawyer
Holistic Life Coach and Law of Attraction Guide
lifecoachdena@gmail.com
(239) 240-1937
"Your guide to linking the power of positive thinking to living the life of your Dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment